Sickness Cover in the UK
Sickness Insurance, Accident Insurance and Disability Insurance
We are certain that we can give you some of the most competitive quotes for Sickness insurance (also known as accident insurance, critical illness insurance or disability insurance) in the UK.
Unlike many insurance web sites we are trained and authorised to give our clients advice about the level of sickness insurance cover that they will need to give them peace of mind should they be unable to work for a long period of time due to illness or disability. We know that it may be possible to find cheaper insurance quotations elsewhere on the internet but we offer not only a friendly service but also good value insurance quotes to UK residents from some of the major insurance companies in the UK that provide the cover you need at a cost you can afford.
We are sure that the service we provide combined with the level of cover and the cost of the monthly or annual premiums will mean that you will be pleased that you took the time to contact us to get that quotation, indeed we hope that you will recommend us to any friends and family looking for a similar insurance in the future.
We offer a wide selection of cover in the UK that will suit your financial needs, including :
- Disability insurance for professionals such as doctors, lawyers, dentists, teachers etc.
- Accident insurance for high risk groups such as scaffolders
- Sickness insurance for the self employed and contractors
- Critical illness insurance that will let you
- Pay your mortgage and other debts in the event of long term illness
- Allow your family to maintain its standard of living.
- Provide you with peace of mind at a stressful time
- Allow you to concentrate on getting better.
Whatever your requirements, we offer policies to protect your family’s financial security if you are unable to work due to illness. If you can't find an insurance policy on our web site that suits you, please feel free to contact us to request further information.
You may feel that you will be supported by the state if you become ill and are unable to work. Did you know that the standard weekly rate for Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) is £70.05 from April 2006, you need to ask yourself if this would be enough to pay your bills.
Specialists in arranging the sickness insurance cover you need for peace of mind.